Ecocycle MBR mobile wwtp system is a highly effective biological treatment process based on a combination of conventional activated sludge process and membrane bioreactor.
Ecocycle MBR compact systems contains all necessary stages, such as physical treatment ( primary treatment), anoxic chamber, aeration, clarification, disinfection, sludge storage section and all the mechanical - electrical equipments, piping, and instrumentation inside its compact structure as a mobile system.
- Automatic Screw Screen
- Chemical dosing systems
- Anoxic, anaerobic and aerobic tanks for biological treatment
- Air blowers for the aeration process and for membrane scouring
- Pump set for the MBR permeate suction and for sludge recirculation
- Cleaning tank for periodic chemical enhanced backwash of the MBR membranes
Ecocycle MBR provides easy installation and operation.
In a membrane bio-reactor (MBR) system, the biomass treats polluted water, while the membrane ensures the safe separation of the biomass from the cleaned wastewater. Traditionally, this separation process relied on solids settling in a secondary clarifier. In addition to better effluent quality, MBRs have the advantage to be operated with much higher MLSS (Mixed Liquor Suspended Solids) levels. Thus, an MBR plant requires less space than a conventional plant.
The key elements of an MBR system are the membrane and the aeration. The membrane serves as a physical barrier for the retention of solids and bacteria. The aeration generates the cross-flow which transports the mixed liquor along the membrane surface. This cross-flow prevents the accumulation of sludge on the membrane surface, resulting in a consistent and reliable operation.
Containerised MBR Solutions
- Anoxic Zone
- Anaerobic Zone
- Aeration Zone
- Membrane Tank
- Machine - Control Cabin
- Disinfection Chamber
Compact treatment units - plants are covered under service and maintenance warranty. Our company provides replacement parts and technical service for the subsequent years.
- Summer housing developments
- Holiday villages
- Housings and mass housings
- Factories and Industrial Facilities
- Villages, towns and Municipalities
- Schools, Hospitals and Military Facilities
- Accommodation Facilities and Restaurants
- Temporary locations such as construction sites
- Recreational facilities Camps
Advantages of Ecocycle® MBR Compact Package WWTP Units
- Less Space Requirement
- Recycling for irrigation
- Higher Outlet Water Quality
- Silence and Odorless
- Advanced Processing Technology
- High Efficiency In Different Flow Rates
- Low Initial Investment and Operating Cost
- Resistant to Different Temperature
- Easy Installation & Commissioning
What are the benefits of the Ecocycle® MBR biological container system treatment?
That's why Ecocycle® MBR WWTP solutions are the best choice for a low-cost, automated and reliable wastewater treatment plant.
- Ease of operation
- Modular design allows expansion
- Quick installation and start up
- Low operating expenditure
- Small footprint
- Low energy consumption
- Discharge quality to environmental standards
- Fully automated